"Erding" Erding by viajeras2
Erding Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 30 photos
Erding is a town in Bavaria, Germany, and capital of the district Erding. It had a population of 34,122 in 2004. It is twinned with Bastia in Corsica
The original Erdinger Weissbier is a well-known Bavarian specialty. Grünbacher is one of the better-known local brands.
Erding is located around 45 kilometers northeast of central Munich, about a 40-minute drive by car. Regular S-Bahn trains connect to Munich and beyond. Tariffs and times may be found on the Munich Transportation and Tariff Website (MVV).
viajeras2's Related Pages
Erding Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Erding - the unknown gate to south Germany"
- "Erding - have an Erdinger!"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Erding
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Erding?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Erding
Photos in ErdingSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waco Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos
- Valparaíso Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iquique Intro, 6 reviews, 30 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos
- Göteborg Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Marstal Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Dallas Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Brussels Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (12)
Latest Erding hotel reviews
- Hotel Henry
- 29 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 13, 2013