"Paseos- Tours ." viajeras2's Profile
This trip will be special , Im going with my Mom.
The Incas started building the "estate" around AD 1400, but abandoned it as an official site for the Inca rulers a century later at the time of the Spanish Conquest. Although known locally, it was unknown to the outside world before being brought to international attention in 1911 by the American historian Hiram Bingham
(Rapa Nui: Rapa Nui, Spanish: Isla de Pascua) is a Polynesian island in the southeastern Pacific Ocean, at the southeasternmost point of the Polynesian triangle. A special territory of Chile that was annexed in 1888, Easter Island is famous for its 887 extant monumental statues, called moai
Salar de Atacama is the largest salt flat in Chile. It is located 55 km (34 mi) south of San Pedro de Atacama, is surrounded by mountains and has no drainage outlets. To the east is enclosed by the main chain of the Andes, while to the west lies a secondary mountain range of the Andes called Cordillera de Domeyko. Large volcanoes dominate the landscape, including the Licancabur, Acamarachi, Aguas Calientes and the Láscar. The latter is one of the most active volcanoes in Chile. All of them are located along the eastern side of the Salar de Atacama, forming a generally north-south trending line of volcanoes that separate it from smaller endorheic basins
El Tatio is a geyser field located within the Andes Mountains of northern Chile at 4,200 meters above mean sea level. Contrary to some reports, it is not the highest-elevation geyser field in the world. Puchuldiza Geyser Field, Chile, and possibly several other fields are higher in elevation (Glennon, J.A. and Pfaff, R.M., 2003). Tourists often visit the geysers while touring the nearby Atacama Desert and the village San Pedro de Atacama. "With over 80 active geysers, El Tatio is the largest geyser field in the southern hemisphere and the third largest field in the world, after Yellowstone, USA, and Dolina Giezerov (partially destroyed June 2007), Russia" (Glennon, J.A. and Pfaff, R.M., 2003).
Las Vegas ( /lɑːs ˈveɪɡəs/) is the most populous city in Nevada, United States, the seat of Clark County, and an internationally renowned major resort city for gambling, shopping, and fine dining. Las Vegas, which bills itself as The Entertainment Capital of the World, is famous for its casino resorts and associated entertainment. A growing retirement and family city, it is the 28th-most populous city in the United States, with an estimated population by the U.S. Census Bureau of 583,756 as of 2010. The 2010 population estimate of the Las Vegas metropolitan area was 1,951,269.
The City of Monterey in Monterey County is located on Monterey Bay along the Pacific coast in Central California. Monterey lies at an elevation of 26 feet (8 m) above sea level. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 27,810. Monterey is of historical importance because it was the capital of Alta California, under both Spain and Mexico, from 1777 to 1846. The city is also noted for its rich history of resident artists beginning in the late 19th century and its historically famed fishery.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 119 Reviews
- 437 Photos
- 9 Countries
- 38 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Commented on one of Dizzyhead's Eskilstuna travelogues
- created a Nassau Travel Page "Snorkel"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Snorkel"
- viajeras2 and zampieridamayo are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Paseos- Tours ."
- Wrote a Review Disco, Cafe concert. in Valparaíso Nightlife
- Uploaded a Video to World
- Posted in Travel Argentina Forum "Re: One month Honeymoon - August..."
VideosSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Waco Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos
- Valparaíso Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iquique Intro, 6 reviews, 30 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos
- Göteborg Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- Marstal Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Dallas Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Brussels Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22172 Reviews - 53908 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15524 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23065 Reviews - 47272 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8349 Reviews - 17018 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4475 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7646 Reviews - 19527 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos