"E-zone, Hotels Knott's Berry Farm and more" Top 5 Page for this destination Buena Park by nixca316

Buena Park Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 110 photos

Buena Park is the Center of the Southland, a city with a legacy undertaking an exciting revitalization in business, residential, and commerical projects.

She has been known internationally largely because of Knott's Berry Farm, which began in 1920 by Walter Knott and his family, but she is more than that.

Right now it is establishing itself as an e-zone. It is also great to note that she is also home to Filipino, Korean, Chinese and Vietnamese Americans. Their presence is known because there are a lot of Asian-themed restaurants. Many food distributions centers in Buena Park import goods from various countries in the Asia-Pacific Rim and then ship them to Asian supermarkets across California.

Their neighborhoods are family friendly and very safe to live in.

Still having my perennial trouble with my scanner

I've got lots of pictures from Knott's Berry Farm. My scanner's still not friendly to me. ): I guess "he" feels used and abused so "he" still doesn't wanna be my friend. =( Hope he forgives me so I can have better pictures. I'm worth it anyway. ;-D

Wild, Wild, West!

Still in Knott's Berry Farm...

Hmmm...ain't I out of place here?

Other interesting places in Buena Park

Buena Park's E-Zone district located along Beach Boulevard is home to several well-known tourist destinations: Besides Knott's Berry there it's sister water park called Knott's Soak City, Pirate's Dinner Adventure Show, a Medieval Times dinner show, and a Ripley's Believe it or Not! museum. The Movieland Wax Museum (this is where I got scared when I was little because I thought the wax life size dolls were the living dead), one of the largest of its kind in the world, was once located in the E-Zone until it closed in 2005 (so sad to hear). The E-Zone also neighbors Anaheim, with Disneyland just east by way of Katella Avenue, Ball Road, and Interstate 5.

• Pros:It's a family friendly place, lots of places to visit like Knott's Berry Farm
  • Cons:Can't think of any...
  • In a nutshell:Can't wait for my next visit =)
  • Intro Updated Feb 18, 2007

• spgood301's Profile Photo
    Feb 4, 2007 at 6:54 AM

I think I need to change it from the "New Years Crab" though...it is February, you know ;-) I missed Knotts when I was in California - I'll have to visit one day.

nixca316 Visits Here Frequently!

nixca316

“Pure clean fun with good friends...start in your own backyard, then explore the world”

Badges & Stats in Buena Park

Have you been to Buena Park?