"E-zone, Hotels Knott's Berry Farm and more" Top 5 Page for this destination Buena Park by nixca316
Buena Park Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 110 photos
Buena Park is the Center of the Southland, a city with a legacy undertaking an exciting revitalization in business, residential, and commerical projects.
She has been known internationally largely because of Knott's Berry Farm, which began in 1920 by Walter Knott and his family, but she is more than that.
Right now it is establishing itself as an e-zone. It is also great to note that she is also home to Filipino, Korean, Chinese and Vietnamese Americans. Their presence is known because there are a lot of Asian-themed restaurants. Many food distributions centers in Buena Park import goods from various countries in the Asia-Pacific Rim and then ship them to Asian supermarkets across California.
Their neighborhoods are family friendly and very safe to live in.
I've got lots of pictures from Knott's Berry Farm. My scanner's still not friendly to me. ): I guess "he" feels used and abused so "he" still doesn't wanna be my friend. =( Hope he forgives me so I can have better pictures. I'm worth it anyway. ;-D
Still in Knott's Berry Farm...
Hmmm...ain't I out of place here?
Other interesting places in Buena Park
Buena Park's E-Zone district located along Beach Boulevard is home to several well-known tourist destinations: Besides Knott's Berry there it's sister water park called Knott's Soak City, Pirate's Dinner Adventure Show, a Medieval Times dinner show, and a Ripley's Believe it or Not! museum. The Movieland Wax Museum (this is where I got scared when I was little because I thought the wax life size dolls were the living dead), one of the largest of its kind in the world, was once located in the E-Zone until it closed in 2005 (so sad to hear). The E-Zone also neighbors Anaheim, with Disneyland just east by way of Katella Avenue, Ball Road, and Interstate 5.
- Pros:It's a family friendly place, lots of places to visit like Knott's Berry Farm
- Cons:Can't think of any...
- In a nutshell:Can't wait for my next visit =)
nixca316's Related Pages
Buena Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "b1bob's Knott's Berry Farm Adventures"
- "My Home away from Home"
- "Entertainment Galore in an Otherwise Average Town"
- "Buena Park - Knott's Berry Farm - California"
- "E-zone, Hotels Knott's Berry Farm and more"
- "BUENA PARK, NEXT TO ANAHEIM"
- "brdwtchr's new Buena Park Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buena Park
- Hotels in Buena Park
- Transportation in Buena Park
- Restaurants in Buena Park
- Shopping in Buena Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Buena Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Buena Park
- 1 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Buena Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buena Park
- Posted in Travel Paranaque Forum "Re: How to commute from Shaw to..."
- updated a Buena Park Travel Page "E-zone, Hotels Knott's Berry Farm and more"
- Uploaded a Photo to "E-zone, Hotels Knott's Berry Farm and more"
- Wrote a Review visit the Knott's Berry Farm about Knott's Berry Farm in Buena Park Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Makati Intro, 48 reviews, 259 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paranaque Intro, 35 reviews, 165 photos
- Alabang Intro, 20 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 16 reviews, 96 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taguig Intro, 16 reviews, 82 photos
- Baguio Intro, 13 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naga City Intro, 12 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 12 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Batangas Intro, 7 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cagayan de Oro City Intro, 8 reviews, 43 photos