Pasay City Things to Do Tips by nixca316 Top 5 Page for this destination
Pasay City Things to Do: 48 reviews and 162 photos
World Class Musicals etc.
I love this place! It has almost every kind of entertainment, well, maybe not giant Ferris Wheels and the like, there are lots of activities for every member of the family.
The local performers are world class, but once in a while, world-renowned celebrities perform there too.
If you are not into the arts, there's shopping, dining, strolling, clubbing...and if you're a high roller, there's a casino there too comparable to the ones in Las Vegas.
Within the premises, you will find theShrine of St. Thérèse and Columbarium) there are five star hotels nearby. The place is conveniently located very near the Ninoy Aquino International Airport's Terminal 3.
Address: Newport Boulevard, Newport City. Pasay 1309
Directions: Near Terminal 3 of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport
Other Contact: +63 (2) 908-8833
Phone: + 63 2 836 6333
Aliw Theater- a place where concerts/ballet programs and the like are held...when nothing's going on, you can drop by the DZRH Radio station. =) DZRH
Address: Star City, Philcite, CCP Complex, Roxas Blvd.
Phone: +63(2) 832-6121 to 22
Here's a place @ the CCP Complex that you can bring your whole family=) Check their website for schedule (theme park, live perfomances, shopping, etcetera).
Address: Philcite, Roxas Blvd, CCP Complex
Phone: +63(2)832-6121 to 22
I call this place "another romantic getaway"... I have yet to have a date here, but I'm sure, when I do, I'll enjoy every moment...I have been with friends and family (resto/bar hopping---lots to choose from) and I must say I love it here. =)
Oh, you can also find a mini hawkers market here.
Address: Pedro Bukaneg St., CCP Complex, Pasay City
See those ant like people?
You can do almost anything in the Mall of Asia. It opened to the public May 2006 and since then people have treating this place as a haven...a Mecca...a place of refuge...somewhere you can unwind.
Examples of things you can do here:
Watch a Dolphin show
Go shopping (boutiques, departments stores, etcetera)
Go to the supermarket, rather HyperMarket
Watch a concert
Watch a movie
Go ice skating
Eat at posh restaurants
Eat at fastfoods
Go to the IMAX interactive theater
Pay your bills
and a whole lot more
Opening Date: May 21, 2006
Land Area: 19.5 hectares
Gross Floor Area: 386,224 square meters
Anchors: SM Department Stores, SM Hypermarket, SM Appliance Center, Ace Hardware, Toy Kingdom, Our Home, Surplus Shop, Store Specialist, Dell Call Center
Address: SM Central Business Park I, Island A, Bay City, Pa
Phone: (+63-2) 831 3340
CCP was one of the great projects of the former First Lady, Imelda Romualdez Marcos. See, she's not all that bad. She was notorious with her affair with George Hamilton (yeah, yeah, hearsay, I know) and thousands of shoes (plus other signature items). Yet, she was a lover of the arts. CCP was three to four years in the making. On 1966 Executive Order No. 30 of then President Ferdinand E. Marcos, CCP was was built. Three years later (Sept. 8, 1969), it was inaugurated, thus giving arts a home. The logo is KKK--Katotohanan (truth), Kagandahan (beauty) and Kabutihan (goodness).
There is a main theater (Bulwagang Nicanor Abelador) and a little theater
"The CCP describes" itself (website) as the premiere institution for culture and the arts in the country. It embodies the highest standards of excellence and has services, which are responsive to the Filipino and the world.
What can you do here?
By calling the numbers below or going to their website, you can check their calendar of activities. They have a variety of performances from ballet, modern ballet, jazz, philharmonic orchestra, etcetera. There are many family friendly activities too. CCP is also near THE MALL OF ASIA, The Westin Philippine Plaza, Harbour Square (lots of eateries), The Philippine Navy Headquarters, The Manila Yacht Club and so much more!
Address: CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard
Directions: Please see location map =)
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (632) 832-1125 to 39; Fax no. (6
More Reviews (10)
nixca316's Related Pages
Pasay City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pasay City- Philippines' Premier Gateway City"
- "The CITY of Lovers ;p"
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to SM Mall of Asia"
- "SM Mall of Asia"
- "Gigantic Mall"
- "Pasay City"
- "Home of SM Mall of Asia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pasay City
- Hotels in Pasay City
- Transportation in Pasay City
- Nightlife in Pasay City
- Restaurants in Pasay City
- Shopping in Pasay City
- See All...
Explore the World
- Belknap Springs Hotels
- Singtam Hotels
- Hebron Hotels
- Orange Hotels
- Shah Alam
- FYR of Macedonia
Badges & Stats in Pasay City
- 16 Reviews
- 95 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Pasay City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pasay City
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Is it just me getting this."
- Commented on one of nixca316's Pasay City travel pages
- Wrote a Review Wagyu and other Japanese Delights in Pasay City Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Wagyu and other Japanese Delights"
- Uploaded a Video to Pasay City
- created a Pasay City Travelogue "Mall of Asia"
Videos in Pasay CitySee All Videos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Makati Intro, 48 reviews, 259 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paranaque Intro, 34 reviews, 160 photos
- Alabang Intro, 20 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 16 reviews, 96 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taguig Intro, 16 reviews, 82 photos
- Baguio Intro, 13 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naga City Intro, 12 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 12 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Batangas Intro, 7 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cagayan de Oro City Intro, 8 reviews, 43 photos