Pasay City Hotel Tips by nixca316 Top 5 Page for this destination
Pasay City Hotels: 8 reviews and 25 photos
To be honest, it's not me who always stay overnight here, but my dad's good friend from the States, Uncle Vince Almerico. He stays here all the time and every experience is a good one, or else, he won't be staying here everytime, right? What I know is that he loves it here.
Unique Qualities: It's just in front of the Cultural Center of the Philippines. It's very near Manila (minutes away from everything) and at around 5:30 PM or so, you can experience the beautiful Manila Sunset everyone's been raving about.
Guest Room Features:
Coffee/Tea Making Facilities
Electronic In-Room Locker
Executive Writing Desk
In-House Movie Channels
International Direct Dial Telephone
If you decide to stay for a minimum of two nights these things are what you can expect:
Complimentary buffet breakfast
Round trip airport transfers
Free Local Calls
National Direct Dialing & IDD at cost
Free broadband internet access
Welcome fruit basket
20% discount on F&B
20% discount at the SPA concept
20% discount on Laundry & Dry cleaning
Subject to 22.85% tax,VAT & service charge
Check their website for more details. =)
Address: 3001 Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City 1305, Metro Manila, Philippines
Comparison: about average
Directions: In front of the Cultural Center of the Philippines
Other Contact: email@example.com
Phone: +63(2) 523 7011 to 20
There is a good feeling when one enters this hotel. You are greeted with a smile and everyone is very helpful.
I have attended several wedding receptions and anniversaries here. I saw the rooms of my friends when I was one of the members of the entourage. I haven't slept there, but my cousins and friends loved their stay.
The staff by the way is multilingual. Check In Time - 2:00 PM Check Out Time - 12:00 PM Credit card required - Upon Check In Deposit required upon check-in
Club room: PHP7,546.40
Superior room: PHP6,877.73
Standard room: PHP5,635.92
(the only reason I put more expensive than an average Pasay hotel is because there are many cheap hotels nearby...but as a deluxe hotel, it's about average)
Telephone numbers (local) tel: +63 (2) 854 8888 fax: +63 (2) 854 8833 reservation: +63 (2) 854 8648
(international callers can also call the above numbers in FULL. Local callers (Metro Manila) can omit the first 3 digits)
Unique Qualities: The hotel is so near these places
-Folk Arts Theatre
-Metropolitan Museum of Arts
-Malate Entertainment District
-Cultural Centre of the Philippines
-The Mall of Asia
-The Archdiocesan Shrine of Jesus the Way, the Truth and the Life
-The Cuneta Astrodome
-The World Trade Centre, Philippines
The Heritage Hotel Manila is located at corner of Roxas Boulevard & Epifanio Delos Santos Avenue (EDSA) and is the deluxe hotel NEAREST to the international & domestic airports. The Heritage Hotel Manila offers guests all day coffee/tea service at the lounge, a business center with Internet access, meeting and banquet facilities, outdoor swimming pool, complimentary parking, laundry facility, currency exchange, room service and restaurant.
The Heritage has 467 tastefully appointed guest rooms, each with its on distinctive design. Room amenities include coffee makers, complimentary bottled water, complimentary newspapers, in-room safes, direct dial telephones, cable TVs and pants press. Rooms for the physically challenged and non-smokers are also available (when I found out about this, I felt good). A cordial and attentive staff is available to ensure a smooth and successful stay.
Address: Roxas Boulevard, Corner Of EDSA Pasay City 1300
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: You can never miss it because it's in the MAJOR crossroads of Roxas Blvd and EDSA
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +1 800 1 11 0782(international)
More Reviews (14)
nixca316's Related Pages
Pasay City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pasay City- Philippines' Premier Gateway City"
- "The CITY of Lovers ;p"
- "Mabuhay, Welcome to SM Mall of Asia"
- "SM Mall of Asia"
- "Gigantic Mall"
- "Pasay city!!"
- "Pasay City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pasay City
- Hotels in Pasay City
- Transportation in Pasay City
- Nightlife in Pasay City
- Restaurants in Pasay City
- Shopping in Pasay City
- See All...
Explore the World
- Landmark Inn
- Hampton Inn South Plainfield-Piscataway Nj
- Dunas La Canaria
- Motel 6 Detroit North - Auburn Hills
- Old Rectory B&B Guesthouse
- Inn at Creek Street and New York Hotel
- Caribbean Paradise Inn
- Hotel Carnival
- The Manimahesh-HPTDC
- Oxford Terraces Apartments Adelaide
- Atahotel Villa Pamphili
- Hesperia Sabinal
- Acacias Hotel
- Golden View Hotel Batam
Badges & Stats in Pasay City
- 16 Reviews
- 95 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Pasay City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pasay City
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Is it just me getting this."
- Commented on one of nixca316's Pasay City travel pages
- Wrote a Review Wagyu and other Japanese Delights in Pasay City Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Wagyu and other Japanese Delights"
- Uploaded a Video to Pasay City
- created a Pasay City Travelogue "Mall of Asia"
Videos in Pasay CitySee All Videos (6)
Read real reviews about Pasay City Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Makati Intro, 48 reviews, 259 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paranaque Intro, 30 reviews, 140 photos
- Alabang Intro, 20 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 16 reviews, 96 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taguig Intro, 13 reviews, 66 photos
- Baguio Intro, 13 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naga City Intro, 12 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 12 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Batangas Intro, 7 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cagayan de Oro City Intro, 8 reviews, 43 photos