"How can I describe Mandaluyong City?" Top 5 Page for this destination Mandaluyong by nixca316
Mandaluyong Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 267 photos
VT really has to fix its links. Alabang (part of Muntinlupa City), Paranaque, Las Pinas and others are no longer parts of the Province of Rizal. They are now cities of the National Capital Region a.k.a. Metro Manila.
Mandaluyong City is also part of Metro Manila. It has gone way beyond being known as the "Mental Health" center of the Metropolis. It is now one the best business centers in the country.
I used to frequently visit this place, but because of proximity, I rarely do. Yet, every visit is worthwhile.
When you visit our country, please don't forget to drop by Mandaluyong City. Although there are still many, many places that need improvement, you won't regret visiting this city.
- Pros:There are lots of things to do here =)
- Cons:There are still many primitive areas (but some don't look at this as a con)
- In a nutshell:=)
Malaysia claims to be truly Asia in ads, so I think that is why the owners of this restaurant chose Asian Fusion over... more travel advice
Visit http://ilovebubbletea.multiply.com and http://www.tokyobubbletea.jp for more details. We enjoyed our first visit... more travel advice
nixca316's Related Pages
Mandaluyong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mandaluyong..The hearth of Golden Triagle!!"
- "How can I describe Mandaluyong City?"
- "Booming Mandaluyong"
- "Shopping in Mandaluyong"
- "The Other Business District and Shopping Area"
- "The geographical center of Metro Manila"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mandaluyong
- Hotels in Mandaluyong
- Nightlife in Mandaluyong
- Restaurants in Mandaluyong
- Shopping in Mandaluyong
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mandaluyong
- 7 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Mandaluyong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mandaluyong
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Is it just me getting this."
- Commented on one of nixca316's Mandaluyong travel pages
- Wrote a Review Affordable Truly Asian Cuisine (Malaysian) in Mandaluyong Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Affordable Truly Asian Cuisine (Malaysian)"
- created a Mandaluyong Travel Page "How can I describe Mandaluyong City?"
Photos in MandaluyongSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Makati Intro, 48 reviews, 259 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paranaque Intro, 30 reviews, 140 photos
- Alabang Intro, 20 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 16 reviews, 96 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taguig Intro, 13 reviews, 66 photos
- Baguio Intro, 13 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naga City Intro, 12 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 12 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Batangas Intro, 7 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cagayan de Oro City Intro, 8 reviews, 43 photos