"A Great Discovery" Pili by nixca316
Pili Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 65 photos
Pili is where the provincial capitol is located.
I arrived at Pili during a very windy and rainy evening. Yes, the "super typhoon" warning was a tad exaggerated, but gees, it was still raining cats and dogs.
Sr. Jinly and I got sorta kinda drenched.
I was able to appreciate the place the following day.
The CamSur Watersports 6 hectare Complex was amazing. I couldn't believe that it was located within the provincial capitol. Truly, their governor, the Honorable Luis Raymund Villafuerte isn't only handsome, he is very creative too...of course, with the help of his staff.
The Provincial Government was very kind to make us use the Capitol Convention Center for free.
Only 1/3 of the expected delegates braved the storm, but I believe they were the only ones meant to come.
The 18th Philippine Catholic Congress on Deafness was a huge success. Hands and Voices Philippines was born on November 26, 2007 during the Solidarity Night sponsored by Congressman Datu M. Arroyo.
- Cons:most of the places are a bit primeval (well, it depends if you think that's a con...some like it that way)
- In a nutshell:Give it a shot...you won't regret it!
Honestly, we just ate breakfast here, but our keynote speakers did stay here. Executive Suites (for two) PhP... more travel advice
nixca316's Related Pages
Pili Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Pili
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Pili?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pili
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Makati Intro, 48 reviews, 259 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paranaque Intro, 35 reviews, 165 photos
- Alabang Intro, 20 reviews, 100 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasay City Intro, 16 reviews, 96 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taguig Intro, 16 reviews, 82 photos
- Baguio Intro, 13 reviews, 65 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naga City Intro, 12 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 12 reviews, 62 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Batangas Intro, 7 reviews, 50 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cagayan de Oro City Intro, 8 reviews, 43 photos