"If you can wake up and get up then it's a good day" andrewinbrid's Profile

Life is an adventure

I have found in life that it is what you make it. You can whinge and whine or you can enjoy every moment.
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude - someone told me this years ago and I adopted it. A great friend it has been to me because it keeps a smile on my inside face (most of the time) and my outside face is always ready for a smile.
It is too easy to get stuck in a rut, to let others drag you down to their apathy and negativity.
I have a philosophy in life - developed a few years ago when I worked in a supermarket on the tills. I relates to customers but applies to all:
"If they are happy, have a laugh, if they are sad, cheer them up and if they are angry, calm them down".
I like being a happy person - it makes life that much easier and enjoyable!

Life is an adventure part 2!

Kids - because they are spontaeneous they are a joy to see - their natural emotions and antics have me smiling every single day. I see them every day out and about and when opportunities arise I love to interact with them - they are with people so I am safe, let alone them!
I have worked with young people (scouts etc) and about to start teaching - in China no less.
I am excited at seeing so many young people from a totally different culture where I can learn so much from them and hopefully contribute to their lives to make them better and happier people in the future.

• Intro Updated Jul 6, 2007

• Goryrory's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2007 at 2:50 PM

Hi Andrew, dad & his forefathers were from Brid'. Haven't been there since my grandma's funeral years ago. You have made me wish i was there and i will try to get there this year. best of luck in China. I am very envious Love light and peace Paul Beckett

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
andrewinbrid's Profile Photo

andrewinbrid

“Enjoy and dont let the airport waiting get you down”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.