"How do you define yourself?" livinmydreams's Profile
A person once said this to me "When you are lying on your death bed you are never going to say - I wish I would have worked more!" That saying has stuck with me and is now part of my living motto.
All to often we, the people of the world - but especially my fellow American's define who we are by what we do for a living - I'm a banker, I'm a mechanic, I'm a stay at home mother, I'm a school teacher and so on.
I search to define who I am by the experiences I have, the connections I make and the character I choose to define my life by. What I do to support mysleft is one small aspect of who I am - What I do outside of work is who I realy am. I am a traveller, an enjoyer of good wine, a stiff drink, glorious conversation, an enthusiest of new experiences, new cultures and of the wild that surrounds us.
I to am an Alaskan, born into such beauty - the deep green of summer and the glorius winter white that blankets all.
My travels have help me find and define myself and for that I am forever greatful. With every new country and culture I explore I become more connected to the world as a whole.
CHECK OUT MY ALASKA PAGE FOR THINGS TO DO AND SEE IN THIS GREAT STATE.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 30 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Posted in Travel Costa Rica Forum "Re: The right mix"
- livinmydreams and isolatedpawn are now friends.
- Commented on one of bluebug's Phuket travel pages
- Wrote a Review Balaniese dance, temple and monkeys in Bali Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Balaniese dance, temple and monkeys"
- created a Bali Travel Page "Surf Goddess"
updated their Profile Page "How do you define yourself?"
Top 5 Pages
- Alaska Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Belize Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Anchorage Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Bali Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos