"Town og Jazz and Roses" Molde by SailorRoar
Molde Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 127 photos
I lived in Molde for 3 years while studying. Molde is known for it's great Jazz Festival in July, and for it's tousands of roses during the summer. Even though Molde always has been a beautifull city, the last years reneval of the harbour front has given the city a modern facade from the seaside. The Rica Hotell Seilet, the new soccer stadium, the teathre and the station is a few of the new building that makes this modern facsade. But the most impressive sight in Molde is the panorama view of the mountains in the south. So bring your camera, and go during the Jazz festival, you wont regrett it. Besides it is always summy furing the festival (at least as far as I can remenber).
SailorRoar's Related Pages
Molde Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home sweet home...."
- "Small town, jazz, literature & hiking"
- "Town og Jazz and Roses"
- "Norwegian Coastal Voyage Part 2"
- "Molde, town of roses, jazz and spectacular views"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Molde
- Hotels in Molde
- Transportation in Molde
- Restaurants in Molde
- Shopping in Molde
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Molde
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Molde?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Molde
Top 10 Pages
- Oslo Intro, 35 reviews, 25 photos
- Åndalsnes Intro, 31 reviews, 17 photos
- New York City Intro, 16 reviews, 13 photos
- Ko Tao Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Wollongong Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Bergen 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Las Vegas 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Torquay 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Santa Monica 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Lillesand Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos