"Great family place" Protaras by SailorRoar
Protaras Travel Guide: 58 reviews and 157 photos
I was in Protaras (or Fig Tree Bay as the charter company called it) in 1996. It was a one week vacation with my family. Protaras is a small city with a lot of hotels and a great sandy beach. They offer all the normal charter activities like bars specially karaoke bars ;), restaurants, sunbeds on the beach, jet ski hire and parasailing, crystal clear water etc. A great place to bring your family for a week or two to relax. The charter companies also offer bus tours of the area which is a nice break when you start to get sunburnt ;)
Like every proud charter tour machine, they sell norwegian papers, and even Gubransdalsost for those of you who are norwegian and know what I am talking about. The locals speak norwegian og swedish.... sort of...
So if you are into that sort of vacation I recomend the place...
- Pros:Sunny and nice
- Cons:Very charter tourish!
- In a nutshell:Charter City!
SailorRoar's Related Pages
Protaras Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PROTARAS AND THE FIG TREE BAY POPULAR BEACH"
- "A Purpose Built Resort"
- "Great family place"
- "Our first trip to Cyprus"
- "Enjoy Protaras bay!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Protaras
- Hotels in Protaras
- Transportation in Protaras
- Nightlife in Protaras
- Restaurants in Protaras
- Shopping in Protaras
- Warnings and Dangers in Protaras
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Protaras
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Protaras?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Protaras
Top 10 Pages
- Oslo Intro, 35 reviews, 25 photos
- Åndalsnes Intro, 31 reviews, 17 photos
- New York City Intro, 16 reviews, 13 photos
- Ko Tao Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Wollongong Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Bergen 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Las Vegas 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Torquay 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Santa Monica 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Lillesand Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos