"Place of new emotions" Istanbul by Huks
Istanbul Travel Guide: 7,979 reviews and 20,866 photos
Istanbul is one of the biggest cities in the world. So you have to consider that you aren't alone and many many other tourists are there to discover this city as well.
This is a city that stands on two continents. Bosphorus divided the city into two parts: the Europe part and the Asian part. Each of these parts is different - so I propose to visit both parts of the city. On one side have the highest peak on the other side will be the largest mosque. In any event, I hope you will enjoy this city and will not be disappointed!
- Pros:New emotions
- Cons:Crowds of people
- In a nutshell:Get new emotions
This column was erected in honor of Byzantium (so was then called the city), becoming the capital of the Roman Empire.... more travel advice
Hippodrome of Constantinople is very ancient place. Today it isn't more than place for walking but some time ago there... more travel advice
Huks' Related Pages
Istanbul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "STROLLING THROUGH ISTANBUL"
- "The only city in the world build in 2 continents"
- "Istanbul not/and Constantinople"
- "istanbul tips"
- "My Beloved Istanbul"
- "Beauty, Culture, & History - All In One Place!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Istanbul
- Hotels in Istanbul
- Transportation in Istanbul
- Nightlife in Istanbul
- Restaurants in Istanbul
- Shopping in Istanbul
- Warnings and Dangers in Istanbul
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Istanbul
- 8 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Istanbul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Istanbul
Photos in IstanbulSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Marseille Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos
- Nice Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos
- Turku Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Rome Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Cannes Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Norrköping Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Saint-Paul Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Gourdon Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos