"Kronstadt - Peter I's strategic Naval Island" Kronshtadt by sennaya
Kronshtadt Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 143 photos
Peter the Great won possession of Kronstadt (Kotlin Island) and began a naval fortress in 1703, the same year he founded his capital city, Saint Petersburg ...
Accessible by car or bus tour. A highway will one day stretch across the Gulf and join the north and south ends of St. Petersburg.
- Pros:Very interesting history, good to compare with...
- Cons:No way to walk to there
- In a nutshell:Some mirobusses go there and back. You can see it by youself
sennaya's Related Pages
Kronshtadt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Kronstadt"
- "Cruise Ship Passage"
- "Kronshtadt a Naval City"
- "Kronshtadt - sea fortress of Saint-Petersburg"
- "Kronstadt - Peter I's strategic Naval Island"
- "The Inland Fortress"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kronshtadt
- Hotels in Kronshtadt
- Transportation in Kronshtadt
- Restaurants in Kronshtadt
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kronshtadt
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Kronshtadt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kronshtadt
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Intro, 344 reviews, 636 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tobol'sk Intro, 92 reviews, 173 photos
- Ozero Roshino Intro, 35 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination American Samoa Intro, 26 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rogue River Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 28 reviews, 16 photos
- Smolensk Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Luga Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Fresno Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Grants Pass Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos