"Zelenogorsk" Zelenogorsk by sennaya
Zelenogorsk Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 45 photos
Green city, a pretty green city along the gulf that one time was part of Finland.
About 30 minutes from St. Petersburg, by car, bus or train.
For us it is always so nice to go there. Clean air, nature, everything green in the summer...
The gulf is always pretty in any season and you can find many restaurants and hotels along the road with nice views. If you go by bus you can stop any time and go enjoy the weather.
- Cons:little city
- In a nutshell:little city, nothing to do but look at the view
sennaya's Related Pages
Zelenogorsk Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Zelenogorsk
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Zelenogorsk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zelenogorsk
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Petersburg Intro, 344 reviews, 636 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tobol'sk Intro, 92 reviews, 173 photos
- Ozero Roshino Intro, 35 reviews, 58 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination American Samoa Intro, 26 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rogue River Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moscow Intro, 28 reviews, 16 photos
- Smolensk Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Luga Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Fresno Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Grants Pass Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos