Tokyo Sports & Outdoors Tips by Bunsch Top 5 Page for this destination
Tokyo Sports & Outdoors: 33 reviews and 49 photos
One night, we had to visit Links, which is a golf bar. You knew the Japanese were golf-crazy, right? All the wait staff are dressed like caddies. There are little tables where one is served alcohol and bar food, but the main draw is that you can play any of the world's most famous courses. You use real clubs, and face a video screen and a battery of cameras which calculate the velocity and trajectory of your drive (or putt, or whatever) and then display where, on the virtual course, your shot has landed. It's expensive, but vastly less costly than playing actual golf anywhere in Japan, which may account for its popularity.
Open Tuesday-Sunday 5:00 PM - 5:00 AM. Really.
More Reviews (56)
- See All Holiday Spectacular: Midtown...
- See All Learn to use the high-tech bathrooms
- See All The "Cheers" of Aoyama
- See All Extremely up-market fruit
- See All Japanese LOVE paperwork, apparently
Bunsch's Related Pages
Tokyo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "T o k y o"
- "Tragedy in Japan"
- "Tokyo - I love this place ! Old, New, & Happening"
- "Tokyo East Tokyo West"
- "livingstonefree tokyo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tokyo
- Hotels in Tokyo
- Transportation in Tokyo
- Nightlife in Tokyo
- Restaurants in Tokyo
- Shopping in Tokyo
- Warnings and Dangers in Tokyo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tokyo
- 57 Reviews
- 82 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Tokyo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tokyo
Photos in TokyoSee All Photos (82)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providence Intro, 89 reviews, 92 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo Intro, 57 reviews, 82 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Volterra Intro, 35 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orvieto Intro, 24 reviews, 29 photos
- New York City Intro, 22 reviews, 27 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ravenna Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parma Intro, 21 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Haven Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos
- Asakusa- 146 Reviews, 286 Photos
- Ginza- 47 Reviews, 71 Photos
- Shinjuku- 50 Reviews, 90 Photos
- Tsukiji Market- 49 Reviews, 67 Photos
- Harajuku & Omote Sando- 54 Reviews, 90 Photos
- Akihabara- 44 Reviews, 85 Photos
- Ueno Park- 65 Reviews, 113 Photos
- Mt. Fuji - Day Trip- 21 Reviews, 37 Photos
- Odaiba- 56 Reviews, 90 Photos
- Imperial Palace- 48 Reviews, 78 Photos
See All Tokyo Things to Do