"NASA's Neighbor" Webster by Bunsch
Webster Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 6 photos
Webster is a suburban community straddling I-45, about twenty miles southeast of Houston. It has been a major sponsor of programming at Space Center Houston, only minutes away. But in my brief stay, I found it also to be a pleasant community which welcomed tourists (of which they obviously have an abundance). I readily found good places to eat, shopping for my small necessaries, and a really fabulous library. So, while I can't tell you very much about Webster as a venue for travel, I can at least recommend that you consider a stop or stay when you've got the Space Center on your agenda.
There is a lot of water around, and the plentiful apartments seemed to capitalize on this feature.
You have to understand that I arrived at La Madeleine after several days of Best Western breakfasts, about which I shall... more travel advice
Bunsch's Related Pages
Webster Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "NASA's Neighbor"
- "Somewhere between Houston and Galveston"
- "delcity's new Webster Page"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Webster
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Webster?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Webster
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providence Intro, 89 reviews, 92 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo Intro, 57 reviews, 82 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Volterra Intro, 35 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orvieto Intro, 24 reviews, 29 photos
- New York City Intro, 22 reviews, 27 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ravenna Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parma Intro, 21 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Haven Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos
Latest Webster hotel reviews
- Days Inn & Suites Webster
- 106 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 18, 2013