"Hub of the South Plains" Top 5 Page for this destination Lubbock by Bunsch
Lubbock Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 100 photos
Lubbock is a major city in the Llano Estascadero, the home of Texas Tech and numerous other significant institutions. None of that mattered to me; I more or less stumbled upon Lubbock as a likely place to stretch my legs between Canyon and Abilene on my "let's meander through Texas" tour. Consulting my omnipresent guidebooks, I determined that there were at least two viable leg-stretching options. One was a museum devoted to gliders (not the kind that goes on porches, but aircraft without engines) and the other was an immense settlement of prairie dogs. You can see which of these I selected.
So: when you get to Lubbock yourself, please write and tell me about all the good stuff I missed, because I might just pass that way again.
Bunsch's Related Pages
Lubbock Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Lubbock Page"
- "Great College Town"
- "Hub of the South Plains"
- "Randy_H's new Lubbock Page"
- "barisadlertx's new Lubbock Page"
- "West Texas"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lubbock
- Hotels in Lubbock
- Transportation in Lubbock
- Nightlife in Lubbock
- Restaurants in Lubbock
- Warnings and Dangers in Lubbock
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lubbock
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Lubbock?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lubbock
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providence Intro, 91 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo Intro, 57 reviews, 82 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Volterra Intro, 35 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orvieto Intro, 24 reviews, 29 photos
- New York City Intro, 23 reviews, 27 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ravenna Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parma Intro, 21 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stratford Intro, 13 reviews, 20 photos