"Home of Bowdoin College -- and Welcome Home Music" Brunswick by Bunsch
Brunswick Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 2 photos
My brother Bau and his wife Pammy settled in the Brunswick area in the early 1970's and eventually opened a marvelous music store on Main Street. Their name choice meant that they could pick up a ringing telephone and sing out, "Welcome Home!" I loved just hanging around there -- you often found pick up ensembles -- and was extremely sorry when the marriage and the shop both came unglued. But I still like Brunswick a lot, and if you've got college-aged children, you might want to check out Bowdoin.
- Pros:All the perks of a small college town
Bunsch's Related Pages
Brunswick Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home of Bowdoin College -- and Welcome Home Music"
- "Brunswick, ME A little taste of home"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brunswick
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Brunswick?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brunswick
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Providence Intro, 89 reviews, 93 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tokyo Intro, 57 reviews, 82 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Volterra Intro, 35 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orvieto Intro, 24 reviews, 29 photos
- New York City Intro, 22 reviews, 27 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos
- New Orleans Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ravenna Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parma Intro, 21 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Haven Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos