"WINDY CITY" Chicago by Maggies

Chicago Travel Guide: 5,966 reviews and 12,265 photos

I've been here four times and I guess I'm going to visit again. I have a cousin living in the suburbs of Chicago. The first time I went there was summer 1999 and I was really shocked. Everything looked so different to me - starting at the airport and finishing at my cousin's apartament.
Anyway, I got used to that, I must say I really got to like this place a lot and I came back in summer 2000 and summer 2001... and I was there this summer too, standing at my cousin's wedding.

• Last visit to Chicago: Jul 2002
  • Intro Updated Apr 17, 2004

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2009 at 5:14 PM

I lived in the suburbs for 30 years-but you still have the better city to visit and see history and culture

• waleed2003's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2008 at 4:01 AM

Hi magda intersting chicagoo page i have been there on oct 1999 realy nice city ,i visited most of the places u visieted ,looking forward to go again

• spanishguy's Profile Photo
    Jan 26, 2006 at 7:59 AM

Good page of such a great city! I was there two times. In addition you're so pretty in your cousin's wedding!

• Tourtech's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2005 at 3:02 PM

you should visit Canada too!!! Safe travels from travelling Canadians!

• Kentbein's Profile Photo
    Jun 9, 2004 at 4:48 AM

Nice page on Chicago, Maggies.

• pedersdottir's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2004 at 11:31 PM

It's always interesting to hear reactions and impressions from overseas visitors to Chicago. It gives a different perspective!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2003 at 4:40 PM

So glad to see that you enjoyed Chicago and found it interesting, cultural, and filled with great sites. You've done a good job presenting it with narration and photographs that are great.

• meteorologist1's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2003 at 6:20 PM

Excellent page on Chicago! I love being a student in this city.

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Sep 20, 2003 at 4:28 AM

One of my favorite US cities. Lots to see and do....don't forget the Frank Lloyd Wright homes.

• dlandt's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2003 at 12:07 AM

Quite a thorough overview of the tourist attractions. Hope you got to explore the real city too.

“My home is where my heart is...”

Badges & Stats in Chicago

Have you been to Chicago?

Latest Activity in Chicago