"LONDON" London by Maggies

London Travel Guide: 23,495 reviews and 49,601 photos

For me, London is a capital city of Europe. There is so much diversity here that coming from any place in the world you will find something familiar. And on the other hand, it will always surprise you, and every time to come here it will reveal something new and will allow you to see it in a new level. It's live, it's vibrant, it's just amazing. There are so many different cultures and individuals here that there is nothing you can call usual or common. So, in London just be yourself, live it's rythm and enjoy it.
When I was 17, I spent over a month in here visiting my family and I really enjoyed it. Now, I visit it regularly on my business trips.

• Last visit to London: Sep 2004
  • Intro Updated Sep 27, 2004

• sourbugger's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2007 at 1:03 AM

i can see you know your architecture. some great choices here

• monpic's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2006 at 6:37 AM

Kudos to you, Maggie !! what a great page for my fave city in world. You've got it so right. Mabuhay fr Manila, solomon

• Herkbert's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2006 at 6:13 PM

Maggie.. Loved your London pages and tips. London is such a great city. Thanks for sharing! Tom

• Tourtech's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2005 at 5:29 PM

It is a must to visit Punch and Judy's in Covent Garden while in London.. there is always a free show there with the street buskers. Great UK pages. All the best from CAnada

• rwlittle's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2004 at 1:51 PM

A very thorough page on London, great job! Glad you had a great time in a great city!

• Fen's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2004 at 3:48 PM

Really enjoyed your London Page, very interesting with nice pictures. Many thanks Magda :-)

• biggeorge's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2004 at 1:09 PM

Buses are much nicer than the Hippodrome , and the five o clock cup of tea is the crucial way to survive London.

• ratherton's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2003 at 1:20 PM

Looks like you had a great time in London and I'm glad you wrote that Big Ben is the bell. Many people thing that St Stephens Tower is called Big Ben. Thanks for all the tips.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Oct 15, 2003 at 9:02 AM

Great page :-))) London is a capital city of Europe ? - forgive me Brusselians!!

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2003 at 4:11 PM

London is a neat town. We found it very easy to get around.

Maggies

“My home is where my heart is...”

Badges & Stats in London