"LONDON" London by Maggies
London Travel Guide: 24,744 reviews and 54,613 photos
When I was 17, I spent over a month in here visiting my family and I really enjoyed it. Now, I visit it regularly on my business trips.
It's a very nice area to walk around, sit down and have a coffee or shopping. The Seven Dials radiate from a roundabout... more travel advice
They serve the best authentic Indian food I've ever tried. It's absolutelly delicious. It's in zone 4, about 40 minutes... more travel advice
- See All The size of a closet
- See All Getting to the city
- See All The best places for shopping
- Packing List
Maggies' Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- "London, the capital of England"
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 44 Reviews
- 46 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 86 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 54 reviews, 134 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 44 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krakow Intro, 65 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rhodes (Island) Intro, 54 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 32 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 47 reviews, 47 photos
- London Intro, 44 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zakopane Intro, 35 reviews, 48 photos
- Vienna Intro, 32 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 36 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue