"SKAGEN" Skagen by Maggies
Skagen Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 158 photos
Skagen is the town in northern tip of Denmark. There are dunes streching for kilometers and an enormous beach. This is also where Baltic and Northern Sea meet and you can really see the waves coming from 2 sides and hitting one another.
This is how the beach on the southwestern side of the Skagen city looks like. It's not as wide as on the tip and more... more travel advice
Right behind me there is a place where Baltic and Northern Sea meet. See the little waves coming from 2 sides? more travel advice
Maggies' Related Pages
Skagen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Light UNDER CONSTRUCTION"
- "Artist's Haven"
- "The northern-most point of Jutland."
- "Skagen Area - Northern Jutland"
- "Where the two seas meet"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Skagen
- Hotels in Skagen
- Transportation in Skagen
- Nightlife in Skagen
- Restaurants in Skagen
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Skagen
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Skagen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Skagen
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 54 reviews, 134 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 44 reviews, 94 photos, 1 travelogue
- Krakow Intro, 65 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rhodes (Island) Intro, 54 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 32 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Granada Intro, 47 reviews, 47 photos
- London Intro, 44 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zakopane Intro, 35 reviews, 48 photos
- Vienna Intro, 32 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 36 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Skagen hotel reviews
- Brondums Hotel
- 18 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 2, 2013