Île-de-France Things to Do Tips by roza.v.welzenes Top 5 Page for this destination
Île-de-France Things to Do: 66 reviews and 190 photos
Parc Asterix has a lot to offer.It is very enjoyable and attractive. The amusement park is divided into themes, such as the Roman Empire and the Greek Antiquity.it is Informative, adventurous and fun.
In Val d'Europe near Paris.Here you can end up face to face with a shark and get to know about the richness of the oceans.Open daily from 10.am.Except Christmas Day.From Camping Le Soleil de Crécy to Val dÉurope, it is about 20km.
Disneyland are one of the main attractions in lle-de-France which is a magnet for tourists who are after amusement and thrills. From Camping Le Soleil de Crécy to Disneyland, it is 12km.
More Reviews (2)
roza.v.welzenes' Related Pages
Île-de-France Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Random walks in Ile de France"
- "My Île-de-France"
- "Crécy la Chapelle"
- "A diverse province.."
- "Ile de France : It's not only PARIS !"
- "Crécy la Chapelle.....Peace and Quiet."
- "museum and Hotel Dieu"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Île-de-France
- Hotels in Île-de-France
- Transportation in Île-de-France
- Nightlife in Île-de-France
- Restaurants in Île-de-France
- Shopping in Île-de-France
- Warnings and Dangers in Île-de-France
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Île-de-France
- 5 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Île-de-France?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Île-de-France
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 5 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 37 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 4 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 30 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Île-de-France Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Maastricht Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Stavenisse Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mechelen Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lombok Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues