"Ibague" Ibagué by rambling_rose
Ibagué Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 8 photos
Ibague isn't the most attractive town, but it's a good stopping off point for the Nevado del Tolima - the southernmost peak in the Parque Nacional Los Nevados. It's known as the city of music and hosts festivals of music and folklore in March and July.
I came across this bizarre sight in the main shopping street one evening. Suddenly I noticed that there were girls posing in the clothes shops, walking up and down as living manniquins!
Ibague is home a well renowned Conservatory of Music and stages several music and folklore festivals. In March there... more travel advice
rambling_rose's Related Pages
Ibagué Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Ibagué
- Hotels in Ibagué
- Restaurants in Ibagué
- Warnings and Dangers in Ibagué
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ibagué
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ibagué?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ibagué
Top 10 Pages
- Oaxaca de Juárez Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Salento Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Chisinau Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Popayán Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- San Agustín Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Bran Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- San Cristóbal de Las Casas Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Brasov Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Cartagena Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.