"Maputosimon, an Englishman in Imabari" Imabari by Maputosimon
Imabari Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 30 photos
<i>Please watch this space for a full report on our stay in Imabari, including why I ended up walking across a car park at midnight in half-size hawaiian-print sandals! </i>
We stayed with Mr Noma, a teacher and 6th-Dan Aikido player. During our stay, we were invited to attend an English class for children, and a large Aikido class in the City Gym, both of which we were dropped into teaching!
Imabari is famous for ship-building and the manufacture of towels. Nobody seemed to understand my joke that the ships couldn't be so well built if they needed so many towels!
We ate mainly at our host's home. The restaurants across Japan, like-for-like, are all of the same high standard, in my... more travel advice
Maputosimon's Related Pages
Imabari Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Imabari for Martial Arts and More"
- "Cycling Coastal Shikoku"
- "Maputosimon, an Englishman in Imabari"
- "yo1roe's new Imabari Page"
- "Shipyard and Events"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Imabari
- Hotels in Imabari
- Transportation in Imabari
- Nightlife in Imabari
- Restaurants in Imabari
- Shopping in Imabari
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Imabari
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Imabari?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Imabari
Photos in ImabariSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Seto Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Spain Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Maputo Intro, 11 reviews, 3 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Brighton Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Imabari Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- New York City 3 reviews
- Tokyo Intro, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Milan Intro, 3 reviews