"The DMZ - the most ironic place name on earth" P'anmunjom-ni by AlexInacio
P'anmunjom-ni Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 88 photos
From the North, you'll be given the tour by an Major in the army. You'll be taken to the museum where you'll be given the North's version of events during the Korean war and the history of the DMZ in the fifty years since.
The most disconcerting part is having the South Korean troops looking through their binoculars at you, no doubt taking notes.
AlexInacio's Related Pages
P'anmunjom-ni Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Panmunjom, from the North and South Sides"
- "Visiting the JSA from both the North & South"
- "Looking at the South through the eyes of the North"
- "Snap Frozen Cold War"
- "Middle of Military Demarcation Line"
- "The DMZ - the most ironic place name on earth"
- "Panmunjeom, North & South Korea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in P'anmunjom-ni
- Hotels in P'anmunjom-ni
- Warnings and Dangers in P'anmunjom-ni
- See All...
Badges & Stats in P'anmunjom-ni
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to P'anmunjom-ni?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in P'anmunjom-ni
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Esfahan Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Madrid 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Troms Region Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- P'yongyang 1 review, 3 photos
- Naqsh-e Rostam 1 review, 2 photos
- P'anmunjom-ni Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 2 photos
- Tehran Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.