My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Elyzabeth's Profile Photo
Elyzabeth Jul 3, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Should we Stay at a hotel right in Iraklion...or get a better deal outside of the main city'. I appreciate your advice.

greekcypriot's Profile Photo
greekcypriot Jun 24, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Thanks Susan!

janetanne's Profile Photo
janetanne May 27, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Hello Susan! I hope you have a fabulous time in Greece. If there's anything else I can help out with, drop me a line. Janet

mariha2912's Profile Photo
mariha2912 May 24, 2013 at 10:10 AM

You are welcome! Enjoy Greece !

lindyz's Profile Photo
lindyz Aug 25, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Hi Susan, was just thinking about our meetup in Beijing and wondering how you are going - Lindy :)

• greencargirl's Profile Photo
    greencargirl May 21, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Oh Lindy, so much change! I wish you all the best. I am barely ever on facebook (only to check up on my teenager occasionally) but enjoy Twitter from time to time.

• greekcypriot's Profile Photo
    greekcypriot May 26, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Thanks for rating Susan. I am sure you will love the trip in Greece. Happy travels.

lindyz's Profile Photo
lindyz Jul 29, 2010 at 3:07 PM

Hi Susan, thanx for my belated b'day wishes, belated is better than none at all! I love my pic in the pool too! And I certainly intend to keep having adventures, next one is to Phuket in September with hubby! Wheres your Wall pics??????

marielexoteria's Profile Photo
marielexoteria Apr 9, 2010 at 12:35 AM

Susan you lucky girl you! Brazil!!!! ENVY!!!!! Hugs.

cachaseiro's Profile Photo
cachaseiro Oct 28, 2009 at 6:58 AM

hi´ susan. really nice to meet you this morning. my prophile photo was actually taken in morocco.

Homanded's Profile Photo
Homanded Sep 8, 2009 at 4:34 PM

Susan, thank you for visiting my home page. Very touching that you would enjoy was written from the heart. Good travels to you and yours!! Homer

sugarpuff's Profile Photo
sugarpuff Sep 8, 2009 at 6:17 AM

Look forward to seeing some photos from the VT meet up here soon!