Rust Restaurant Tips by longsanborn Top 5 Page for this destination
Rust Restaurants: 13 reviews and 23 photos
We went to this Vinotek/Restaurant because it was the only one opened on the evening we arrived in Rust. In fact, the place was so quiet, we thought it was not good. However, once we looked at their wine list and tried a few wines, we were impressed at the good quality wines served. The prices were reasonable for 1/8 portion, starting from Euro 1.80 onwards. We also order a mix cheese plate and bread to go with the wines.
Overall, we had a good time at this Vinotek/Restaurant, even though we were the only customers that evening!! That was good because we good louder and louder as we drank more and more wines - LOL!!
Comparison: about average
Theme: Wine Bar/Wine Tasting
Nice, antique-looking but cosy restaurant in the cellar/basement of the Rathaus (Town Hall) in Rust. The service was fast and friendly. Austrian food was simple but good.
I like the big fireplace in the middle of the room.
Comparison: less expensive than average
longsanborn's Related Pages
Rust Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Perle des Ostens (Oesterreichs)"
- "LAKESIDE RUST - HOME OF THE WHITE STORK"
- "The only town at Lake Neusiedler See"
- "RUST ~ HOME OF THE STORKS"
- "Austrian Wine country"
- "Stork Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rust
- Hotels in Rust
- Transportation in Rust
- Nightlife in Rust
- Restaurants in Rust
- See All...
Explore the World
- Kent Hotels
- San Juan Hotels
- Kampong Temerloh Hotels
- Candlewood Lake Club Hotels
Badges & Stats in Rust
- 5 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Rust?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rust
Photos in RustSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vienna Intro, 173 reviews, 436 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miri Intro, 39 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 10 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 26 reviews, 22 photos
- Sorrento Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 19 reviews, 26 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 11 reviews, 21 photos
- Amalfi Intro, 6 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Piran Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tuscany Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos