"Light Years from Cancun" Top 5 Page for this destination Isla Mujeres by dek516
Isla Mujeres Travel Guide: 215 reviews and 587 photos
My friend Christelle and I wanted to spend some time on the beach but had no interest in the hotel-ridden, partying Cancun. Instead, we decided to stay on Isla Mujeres for a few days, which turned out to be a great choice. The island is only a short ferry ride from Cancun, but the feel is completely different. There's a no-rush atmosphere to the place, which, combined with beautiful beaches and good restaurants, makes for a great island getaway.
- Pros:Laidback feel, beautiful ocean, good shopping and dining
- Cons:Crowded beaches
Hidalgo and many cross streets are lined with stalls where you can buy anything a tourist could want: decorative plates,... more travel advice
Eating dinner or getting a drink at one of the many restaurants and bars on Hidalgo St brings not only food and drink... more travel advice
dek516's Related Pages
Isla Mujeres Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE PERFECT DAY ON ISLA MUJERES"
- "Isla Mujeres"
- "Relaxed Island"
- "Paradise on Isla Mujeres"
- "Light Years from Cancun"
- "Isla Mujeres (Island of Women)"
- "Isla Mujeres, Mexico"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isla Mujeres
- Hotels in Isla Mujeres
- Transportation in Isla Mujeres
- Nightlife in Isla Mujeres
- Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
- Shopping in Isla Mujeres
- Warnings and Dangers in Isla Mujeres
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isla Mujeres
- 10 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Isla Mujeres?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isla Mujeres
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mérida Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos
- Paris Intro, 10 reviews, 30 photos
- Ruinas Chichén-Itzá Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 8 reviews, 28 photos
- Mount Vernon Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Anaheim Intro, 10 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla Mujeres Intro, 10 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ruinas Uxmal Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos