"Just the beginning...." BambiJackson's Profile

Today!

Hmmmm.... so I'm just revisiting this site after some time and feel that it is a very nice place to get info & make friends from around the world - because most likely most of you reading this have traveled a bit! Thus, I will just start off by just saying "Hello!" and post a pic. I have not been many places, but a few... and I have loved them all. Skoal to traveling, life, companionship, & friends! :)

• Intro Written Sep 14, 2012

Feb 12, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Happy birthday, Bambi!

• akkipaa's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Happy Birthday BAmbi and greetings from Finland.

• BambiJackson's Profile Photo
      Feb 13, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Thank you so much! Hope to visit your country soon. :) We've plans to move to Scotland at some point and from there can economically visit many European countries. See that you've had a tour through my land. Let me know if you have any questions! Best, Bambi

• akkipaa's Profile Photo
      Feb 13, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Thank you and welcome to Europe and Finland. You know, Europe is big also, but lucky us we have those low-fare airlines. We used to have (not currenty) Tampere-Edinbourgh flight for some tens of euros with Ryanair, so it was cheap and easy. Cheer and sunny day for you!

• Amar_kirale's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2010 at 12:57 AM

Happy Birthday.......May your Life fill with all the Happiness in this world.....Have a rockin Birthday......

• Feb 12, 2009 at 12:08 AM

Happy birthday to you!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
BambiJackson's Profile Photo

BambiJackson

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.