"Chesterfield" Chesterfield by citytrip
Chesterfield Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 128 photos
Chesterfield is a market town located in Derbyshire. It's Derbyshire's largest town and is located in the north of the county. Chesterfield has a market in the centre of town every Monday, Friday and Saturday.
Chesterfields famous Crooked Spire is located at St Marys and All Saints Parish Church. It is possible to walk up Chesterfields Crooked Spire.
- Pros:Close to Sheffield and Derby, Christmas, Easter, Bank Holiday markets
- In a nutshell:A big town with plenty to see and do.
citytrip's Related Pages
Chesterfield Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Around Chesterfield"
- "Chesterfield-my home town"
- "Liz's Chesterfield pages"
- "BIRCHY PASSES THROUGH CHESTERFIELD"
- "Home of the Crooked Spire"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chesterfield
- Hotels in Chesterfield
- Transportation in Chesterfield
- Restaurants in Chesterfield
- Shopping in Chesterfield
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chesterfield
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Chesterfield?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chesterfield
Top 10 Pages
- Melton Mowbray Intro, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Sheffield Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nice Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Newquay Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Cologne Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Loughborough Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- The Mumbles Intro, 1 review, 6 photos