"Welcome to Hamburg" chris.hh's Profile

A Multisided and Maritime City

I adopted Hamburg to by my home city because I love her multisided and maritime flair. I love the harbor and even if Hamburg is not that huge – with around 1,700,000 inhabitants – it has exactly the perfect size so that you do not get lost and you will be able to get a survey pretty soon. It is an intercultural and a cosmopolitan city. Hamburg is happy to have a great harbor. I never get sick of stopping by there. Also, Hamburg is very a green city. There are many parks and green areas throughout the city where you can forgot the daily bustle and the traffic. Hamburg is very a noble and rich city along the Alster Lake, Jungerfernstieg and the shopping street Neuer Wall. And at the same time you find very freaky areas with lots of pubs and cool shops. I am sure you will enjoy your stay in Hamburg.

Harbor View

This is one of the most taken image of all tourists that visited Hamburg, I guess. But I do not get tired of that view.

Singing in the Rain

It is said that it rains in Hamburg very often. I am not sure about the city ranking in this point. But it's true - an umbrella is very an useful equipment... But I think it does not rain all day long 'cause weather changes. You can get up with sun and on your way home you get that wet - and vicy versa.

Fischbrötchen

A must if you are in the harbor - a real "Hamburger";-)

• Intro Updated Nov 17, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
chris.hh's Profile Photo

chris.hh

“The Way is the Destination”

Real Name