My Favorite Pages

Hamburg

Travel Map

kaptanmemo's Profile Photo
kaptanmemo Aug 4, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Maritime related tour'. I appreciate your advice.

Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
Martin_S. Nov 15, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Hahha, a "HAM"burger with fish...but I guess that is the same as a "HAM"burger without ham...
Martin

TheLongTone's Profile Photo
TheLongTone Jan 9, 2010 at 12:45 AM

Thanks for reading all my Cairo guff....much appreciated. Got a trip to Egypt planned or was it just casual interest?

Dialing's Profile Photo
Dialing Aug 18, 2009 at 8:48 AM

Great pages for Hamburg! very enjoyable :)) best regards from Kyiv)

australia2's Profile Photo
australia2 May 16, 2009 at 3:37 AM

Chris, yes Trabi's are a hobby - 20 years !? I've just finished 'Trabant Trek' book. Incredible! It actually began in Hamburg. I'm in 'Car For a Dollar' doco DVD. My ancestry goes back to your pic's places. Must look closer. They are great.

Phalaenopsis03's Profile Photo
Phalaenopsis03 Dec 4, 2006 at 7:11 AM

Hi Chris, nice meeting you at the holiday VT meet at the bowling lounge. You did great for a first-timer. High five to that. =) Belated WELCOME to VT and enjoy the rest of your stay here. Let me know if you have any questions about L.A. Take care.

Escadora7's Profile Photo
Escadora7 Nov 20, 2006 at 12:26 PM

Hello there :) Welcome to LA (hopefully this greeting is not too late). Ash was in Hamburg many years back and found the seaport so vibrant and exciting! Have a great time while you're here. Best wishes ~Eve n Ash

kzapanta's Profile Photo
kzapanta Nov 11, 2006 at 12:17 AM

Chris, welcome to VT and to LA! You can pick anyones brain at the Dec. 2nd meet. See you then.

Yubert's Profile Photo
Yubert Nov 10, 2006 at 11:05 PM

Looking forward to seeing you on Dec. 2nd. Where in LA are you working that has a German surrounding?