"The water is where I belong!!" Stratford by beachbino
Stratford Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 23 photos
Stratford Connecticut is a shore town between Milford and Bridgeport. I have lived here for 6 years and will probably retire here. I live right on the water and can Kayak from our Condo Complex.
This is the view out of my living room window!!
One of the fun things I have done in Stratford is taken a byplane ride at the Memorial Airport. It was so cool to fly in the front with no plane around your head. The pilot sits in the back. We flew over our condo and our parents houses too. Super fun!!
- Pros:Near the water and the train line. Short ride to N.Y.C.
- In a nutshell:Grew up in the woods, but love living on the water.
beachbino's Related Pages
Stratford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The water is where I belong!!"
- "A Town For All Seasons"
- "Basaic Stratford Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stratford
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Stratford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stratford
Photos in StratfordSee All Photos (3)
Top 5 Pages
- Barbados Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Bermuda Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Stratford Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 3 photos
- Cabo San Lucas Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.