"Amazing Thailand" Trang by winnietankl
Trang Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 98 photos
Le Khaokob Caves (in Thai) also known as Lay Caves. It was surronded with river and low ceiling. I have to laid down on the small boat to enable to cross the low ceiling and even some part, it can almost touch my face.
- Pros:Amazing and exciting experience.
- Cons:Don't go during raining or high tide, it is very dangerous!
winnietankl's Related Pages
Trang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trang - Wonderful Memories"
- "Not A Proper Plan City"
- "Koh Ngai (Trang province)"
- ""SURVIVAL TOUR" 2004-TRANG"
- "Trangquil Islands South of Krabi"
- "Trang, quick get away"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trang
- Hotels in Trang
- Transportation in Trang
- Nightlife in Trang
- Restaurants in Trang
- Warnings and Dangers in Trang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trang
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Trang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trang
Photos in TrangSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 18 reviews, 76 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 7 reviews, 30 photos
- Krabi Intro, 9 reviews, 27 photos
- Phuket Intro, 5 reviews, 21 photos
- Sydney Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Chicago Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Queenstown Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Kanchanaburi 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Bali 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Milford Sound 2 reviews, 10 photos