My Favorite Pages

Quebec

Travel Map

Salblake Apr 27, 2016 at 5:31 PM

I saw a post, dated almost 3 yrs ago I think, it was about the Amalfi coast. I noticed you had kids about the same age as mine that will be traveling with us. I'm hoping you can give me suggestions on places to stay, things to do and such. My kids are 19,17 and 13.

ShyrlRoberts's Profile Photo
ShyrlRoberts May 7, 2015 at 3:24 PM

Hi - we wrote regarding a bike in Quebec City some time back. Well, my trip is acctually coming together. I'll be studying for 6 weeks in St. Roche, 335 Rue St. Joseph Est., from 8/1 to 9/12/2015 (moved trip up a year) Is the bike loan offer still open?

Shyrl

PeterV37 May 1, 2015 at 6:48 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Lodgings in the USA'. I appreciate your advice.

JohanIsWeg's Profile Photo
JohanIsWeg Feb 10, 2015 at 1:50 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Combining wine tasting with accommodation'. Thanks for the great restaurant tip! That sounds like exactly the type of place we like!

klondike123 Dec 26, 2014 at 8:23 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Quebec City in late December'. I appreciate your advice.

ava0421 Dec 14, 2014 at 12:46 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Safety in the South Bronx '. I appreciate your advice.

ephraim08 Dec 10, 2014 at 1:33 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Retina specialist'.

K_traveller Dec 9, 2014 at 11:44 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'To get a Chinese Visa or not?'. I appreciate your advice.

muratkorman's Profile Photo
muratkorman Dec 5, 2014 at 12:32 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Some restaurant suggestions'. I appreciate your advice.

VanessaM15 Nov 26, 2014 at 8:15 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Is there such an address?'. You've been a huge help.