"Badelboab is.-just 600 inhabitants for 65km length" Airai by Sergeyu
Airai Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
View from the highway (yes, they got it in Oct'06)
Pros and Cons
- Pros:Unspolit beauty; great new highway
- Cons:Small signs to attraction (if you are speeding 110km/h :) ; be in hurry to explore unless part of Koror population moved here
- In a nutshell:So far underexplored excellent, nice and quiet set of Pacific islands with various nature, sea and historical highlights
Sergeyu's Related Pages
Airai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Badelboab is.-just 600 inhabitants for 65km length"
- Create a Airai Travel Page
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Airai
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Airai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Airai
- Posted in Travel Palau Forum "Re: Rock Islands"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Badelboab is.-just 600 inhabitants for 65km length"
- created a Airai Travel Page "Badelboab is.-just 600 inhabitants for 65km length"
Photos in AiraiSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Ayia Napa 1 review, 5 photos
- Anguilla 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Praslin 1 review, 5 photos
- La Digue 1 review, 5 photos
- Koror Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Doha Intro, 3 photos
- Rangoon Intro, 3 photos
- Bora-Bora Intro, 3 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 3 photos
- Sint Maarten Intro, 3 photos