Gerolstein Sports & Outdoors Tips by ardnas67
Gerolstein Sports & Outdoors: 4 reviews and 9 photos
Kasselburg on the background
walk the GEO-route, start from the tourist-information in Gerolstein, a very various route to walk, climb around rocks and look in dark caves, find fossils, see castels ect. and that all in 11 km.
Equipment: good walking shoes
Directions: this GEO-pad is a part of a big GEO- organisation, see the website.
take a dive
Many years ago there were vulcano's and eruptions in the area of Gerolstein. In the crater of an exploded gas pocket, is a lake now a days. You can have a lovely swim in it. The water is green/blue. In Daun there are 3 Maares, and the best one for a dive is the Gemünder Maare. You also can make a round in a little boat.
More Reviews (2)
ardnas67's Related Pages
Gerolstein Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gerolstein - In the heart of the Volcano Eifel"
- "Land of water and volcans"
- "vacation in Gerolstein"
- "Gerolstein een stadje in de Eifelgebied"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gerolstein
- Hotels in Gerolstein
- Transportation in Gerolstein
- Warnings and Dangers in Gerolstein
- See All...
Explore the World
- Ireland Hotels
- Wichita Hotels
- Chokoloskee Island Hotels
- Hermit Island Hotels
- El Abrigo
Badges & Stats in Gerolstein
- 4 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Gerolstein?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gerolstein
Photos in GerolsteinSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Chania Intro, 9 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hoorn Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Heerhugowaard Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Texel Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Nieuwe-Niedorp Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Southampton Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kissamos Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Querença Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paderne Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Netherlands 6 reviews, 9 photos