"Heerhugowaard, a growing town" Heerhugowaard by ardnas67
Heerhugowaard Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 28 photos
this picture is from a small part of Heerhugowaard ""t Kruis". In summer there was a tennis-game on the big grass-field. In winter there is water on the grass an if it's freezing we have our own skating rink! Unfortunately the winters are not so cold anymore in the Netherlands.
Heerhugowaard is about 390 years old. It just to be a polder. Dykes an windmiles make it possible I live here. Now the water-regulation goes by a pump. There are no beutiful old buildings in HHW, a few old farmhouses, but new houses are build around it.
It is a growing town, near Alkmaar and Hoorn. We have a big covered shopping centre "Middenwaard"
a big lake is made were you can have a swim, with a little sand-beach. more travel advice
In this building you can party, different artists have there performance overhere. Once a month the children from 13... more travel advice
ardnas67's Related Pages
Heerhugowaard Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Heerhugowaard, a growing town"
- "Is this Beverly Hills or what"
- "My "homepage""
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Heerhugowaard
- 5 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Heerhugowaard?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Heerhugowaard
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Chania Intro, 9 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hoorn Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Heerhugowaard Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Texel Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Nieuwe-Niedorp Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Southampton Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kissamos Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Querença Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paderne Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Netherlands 6 reviews, 9 photos