"Hoorn, the place I worked for 20 years" Top 5 Page for this destination Hoorn by ardnas67
Hoorn Travel Guide: 125 reviews and 383 photos
For 20 years I worked as a nurse in the hospital "Westfriesgasthuis" From my hometown 20 minutes drive by car or train. I did only come here to do my beautiful job.
Today I decided to go back and look around in this old historical city.
It was a clouded day, but I liked my walk, seeing all the beautiful buildings and little details.
In 1531 this head tower was build in the harbour of Hoorn, for defence of the town. In 1651 the bell tower was placed on... more travel advice
when you walk along the old houses of Hoorn and you look up, you'll find beautiful Gablestones. They had no numbering of... more travel advice
ardnas67's Related Pages
Hoorn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lovely ancient harbour town"
- "A trip to Hoorn"
- "Horn - Home of famous sailors and adventurers!"
- "Hoorn, the place I worked for 20 years"
- "Hoorn (a joke for spanish people lol)"
- "From Hoorn to Medemblik then Enkhuisen then Amster"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hoorn
- Hotels in Hoorn
- Transportation in Hoorn
- Nightlife in Hoorn
- Restaurants in Hoorn
- Shopping in Hoorn
- Warnings and Dangers in Hoorn
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hoorn
- 6 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Hoorn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hoorn
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Chania Intro, 9 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hoorn Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Heerhugowaard Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Texel Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Nieuwe-Niedorp Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Southampton Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kissamos Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Querença Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paderne Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Netherlands 6 reviews, 9 photos