"texel, a day cycling" Texel by ardnas67
Texel Travel Guide: 194 reviews and 492 photos
a beautiful day in August. We went to Den Helder and with the ferry-boat we went to Texel. We rented some bikes and had a lovely day
In Ecomare they take care of ill seals, most of them are blind. you can watch them feeding the seals.
- Pros:beautiful bicycle areas, nice nature
- Cons:in summer very crowded
a very divers museum. There are old houses re-build and decorated in former days. My mother-in-law recognized a lot from... more travel advice
In the harbour of Texel you can have a trip on a fishingboat. Don't get sea-sick!! more travel advice
ardnas67's Related Pages
Texel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Texel, where the wind always blows."
- "Sun, sea and sheep!"
- "Texel, seven villages and more …."
- "WELCOME TO MY TEXEL PAGE ......:-)"
- "Sheep, shrimp, seagulls, shores, sea, and scenery"
- "Texel : the nature and bike lovers paradise!"
- "Holland in miniature"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Texel
- Hotels in Texel
- Transportation in Texel
- Nightlife in Texel
- Restaurants in Texel
- Shopping in Texel
- Warnings and Dangers in Texel
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Texel
- 4 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Texel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Texel
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Chania Intro, 9 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hoorn Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Heerhugowaard Intro, 5 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Texel Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos
- Nieuwe-Niedorp Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Southampton Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kissamos Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Querença Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paderne Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Netherlands 6 reviews, 9 photos