"My attempt at a homepage...." copthat's Profile

About me first

Well what can I say, male in my forties, wrong side of 45 and live and work at a place called Dromana which is on the Mornington peninsula in Victoria, the southeast state of Australia. Joined the navy as a 15 year old but have been a cop for the last 24 or so. So basically am the local bill in my town I live in. Divorced, no kids and live with my partner Chele who works at the local hotel, also in our home town. I love travelling and have done so since joining the Navy, lot bloody cheaper then too I might add. Living in Australia find it much easier and cheaper to travel to Asia. I am a very avid Major League Baseball fan and so have done several trips to the states to follow this passion. My latest trip was to Sabah in Borneo and will attempt to do a page on it. (Not too much criticism please).
Chele works every weekend at the hotel and I do shift work of course and so we save and spend our money on at at least a couple of trips a year. Next year, 2007 am planning a trip to China in may and then in August probably Lombok, Indonesia. Have been to Bali many times and thought we might try another island. It must be so good to live in Europe and be at the gateway to so many travel experiences. But then again, i think I live in the best country of all, but I am biased.
So there you go, thats me.

• Intro Written Nov 16, 2006

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
copthat's Profile Photo

copthat

“Just enjoy your self. Lifes short.”

Ranked Member