"The small flowery village" La Playa de Mogán by Joacim
La Playa de Mogán Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 63 photos
Puerto de Mogan is located on the southern part of the island. It is in one of the areas with the best climate on the whole island. Few places on the island has so many hours of sun every year.
Puerto de Mogen doesn’t only offer it’s visitors sun. Here you can find beaches and a lot of places to stay. The village is small and pittoresque and a perfect place to stop for something to eat or just to take a drink along the harbor. The windows are framed with bougainvilleas and hibiscus and all people spends their time by the beach or on a café by the harbor. Besides the marina you find small channels with fish.
The marina has 225 places where fishing boats and luxury yaths share the space. The bottom of the ocean is a treasure, a truth all divers can recognize. The village has been the centre for underwater photo contests.
In one of the streets in Puerto de Mogan you can find a wall filled with beautiful stone reliefs. Look it up when you... more travel advice
Joacim's Related Pages
La Playa de Mogán Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "La Playa De Mogán"
- "PUERTO DE MOGAN"
- "What a Job!"
- "The small flowery village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in La Playa de Mogán
- Hotels in La Playa de Mogán
- Transportation in La Playa de Mogán
- Nightlife in La Playa de Mogán
- Restaurants in La Playa de Mogán
- Shopping in La Playa de Mogán
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Playa de Mogán
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to La Playa de Mogán?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Playa de Mogán
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 56 reviews, 241 photos, 2 travelogues
- Göteborg Intro, 50 reviews, 198 photos
- Madrid Intro, 30 reviews, 69 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Mora Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- La Playa de Arguineguín Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Fredriksberg Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Helsingborg Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos