"Mora - Vasaloppscountry!" Mora by Joacim
Mora Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 31 photos
Mora is mainly known for Vasaloppet, the long ski race from Sälen to Mora i March every year, 90 km long.
But there is a much more to this small city than just this skirace!
The famous Swedish painter Anders Zorn was born and lived in Mora. You can visit his familyhouse, his countryhouse and a lot more!
- In a nutshell:Small and nice
Just besides the finishing line of Vasaloppet in Mora you can see the impressive statue of the founder himself, the... more travel advice
First sunday in March every year 15 000 cross country skiers start the race in Berga By in Sälen skiing 90 km to Mora... more travel advice
Joacim's Related Pages
Mora Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mora - Vasaloppscountry!"
- "Quaint and laid-back Mora"
- "Lake Siljan Area"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mora
- 7 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Mora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mora
Photos in MoraSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 56 reviews, 241 photos, 2 travelogues
- Göteborg Intro, 52 reviews, 208 photos
- Madrid Intro, 30 reviews, 69 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Mora Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- La Playa de Arguineguín Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Fredriksberg Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Helsingborg Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos