"Ski-, hiking- and bikingresort" Sälen by Joacim
Sälen Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 23 photos
Sälen is a small village up in the countryside of Dalarna. Known for its excellent skiing fascilities during winter for the whole family, both downhill and cross country!
During summer it is hiking, cykling downhill and just enjoying the beautiful scenery you wake up to each morning!
Joacim's Related Pages
Sälen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ski parties or quiet walks"
- "Skiing in Sälen"
- "Ski-, hiking- and bikingresort"
- "Skiing is life!"
- "Some wonderful days in Sälen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sälen
- Transportation in Sälen
- Nightlife in Sälen
- Shopping in Sälen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sälen
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Sälen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sälen
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 56 reviews, 241 photos, 2 travelogues
- Göteborg Intro, 50 reviews, 198 photos
- Madrid Intro, 30 reviews, 69 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 9 reviews, 32 photos
- Mora Intro, 7 reviews, 28 photos
- La Playa de Arguineguín Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Fredriksberg Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
- Helsingborg Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos