"....It IS all about the Totem Poles" Alert Bay by bpwarne
Alert Bay Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 18 photos
We took our bicycles on the ferry to Alert Bay and it was great to ride around the island but you can walk it, it is not a very big island. The museum is very interesting and so is the graveyard. There really isnt much else to do on the island but then, that's why you come here. It is really an interesting place and a great scenic ride to it. An easy day trip from Telegraph Cove, which is probably the real reason you are in this area.
bpwarne's Related Pages
Alert Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alert Bay"
- "....It IS all about the Totem Poles"
- "Alert Bay,Cormorant Island,B.C."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alert Bay
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Alert Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alert Bay
Top 10 Pages
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 37 reviews, 80 photos, 7 travelogues
- Nha Trang Intro, 13 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 7 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Reno Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sapa Intro, 10 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shelter Cove Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yangshuo Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oswiecim Intro, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Angkor Wat Intro, 6 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues