"Smack dab in the middle of nowhere" Cave Junction by bpwarne
Cave Junction Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 6 photos
Cave Junction has little to offer but what it does offer is unique. Oregon Caves is a 30-40 minute drive from town and is a very interesting National Monument. It also has a nice Inn to stay at . But, if you are looking for the unusual (hey, if you're in Cave Junction, you're off the beaten track already), then check out the Treesort Inn/B&B for some truly unique accomodations. See our review in our tips section.
- Pros:Caves and Treehouses
- Cons:Not much else and can be hot in summer
- In a nutshell:A memorable weekend getaway
bpwarne's Related Pages
Cave Junction Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Smack dab in the middle of nowhere"
- "The Oregon Cave, A Natural Phenomenon"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cave Junction
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Cave Junction?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cave Junction
Top 10 Pages
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 37 reviews, 80 photos, 7 travelogues
- Nha Trang Intro, 13 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 7 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Reno Intro, 14 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sapa Intro, 10 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shelter Cove Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yangshuo Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oswiecim Intro, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Angkor Wat Intro, 6 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues