"Not Sure Why You'd Be Here, But..." Top 5 Page for this destination Ukiah by bpwarne
Ukiah Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 37 photos
There really is much to do or see in Ukiah that I am aware of. We pass through here on our way between Shelter Cove and Markleeville and on occasion get a room for the night. Ukiah is pretty much the last vestige of civilization before entering the Redwood Country, or falling off the edge of the earth as I like to call it. It is the last town of any significance and with any decent shopping for well over a hundred miles going north on 101. Lake Mendocino is nearby and Lake Pillsbury is about an hour away, so I guess you could call Ukiah the Gateway to these recreational spots.
The south end of town is rough looking, well, so is the north for that matter, but the old town center has a bit of charm.
This restaurant serves has a wide selection of Vegetarian dishes as well as non veg. Some outdoor seating... more travel advice
bpwarne's Related Pages
Ukiah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where everybody knows your name..."
- "Ukiah's Days"
- "My Home Town"
- "Ukiah - Seat of Mendocino County"
- "Not Sure Why You'd Be Here, But..."
- "Last stop B4 San Fran"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ukiah
- Hotels in Ukiah
- Restaurants in Ukiah
- Warnings and Dangers in Ukiah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ukiah
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ukiah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ukiah
Top 10 Pages
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 37 reviews, 80 photos, 7 travelogues
- Nha Trang Intro, 13 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 7 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Reno Intro, 15 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sapa Intro, 10 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shelter Cove Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yangshuo Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oswiecim Intro, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Angkor Wat Intro, 6 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues