"A bit spoiled by the concrete" Whittier by bpwarne
Whittier Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 71 photos
After all the traveling to arrive here (two plane flights and a train ride), Whittier was not quite as exciting as anticipated. It is in a truly grand location with spectacular views but there is something unseemly about the concrete buildings and the new pier. It seems a bit spoiled by it all, as if something rather grand has been lost in the process.
bpwarne's Related Pages
Whittier Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Town that isn't so creepy anymore!"
- "Whittier - Secret City...But not much to do"
- "A bit spoiled by the concrete"
- "The Barrack City"
- "Glacier Cruise to the Prince William Sound"
- "Whittier, Alaska"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Whittier
- Hotels in Whittier
- Transportation in Whittier
- Nightlife in Whittier
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Whittier
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Whittier?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Whittier
Photos in WhittierSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 37 reviews, 80 photos, 7 travelogues
- Nha Trang Intro, 13 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 9 reviews, 51 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Intro, 7 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Reno Intro, 15 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sapa Intro, 10 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shelter Cove Intro, 11 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yangshuo Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Oswiecim Intro, 39 photos, 5 travelogues
- Angkor Wat Intro, 6 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues