"Ingå (Inkoo) - Vormö island" Ingå by WanderingFinn
Ingå Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 9 photos
A picture taken from the sauna terrace - just walk barefoot towards the narrow quay which is tempting you to take a cooling swim at the sea after the hot sauna bath!
A very typical Finnish landscape at summer. Birch trees are very common.
A typical early autumn night; the sun has just set but it does not become totally dark at all yet at this time of the year (September).
In this island there are no inhabitants in this side of the island. On the other side some.
- Pros:Tranquility, pure nature, silence, not many people, relaxation
- Cons:Isolation: It is an island, you have to carry everything yourself. Order your food or take a taxi boat.
- In a nutshell:Total relaxation and forgetting about the everyday life and work.
When on a summer cottage or a log house by the sea or some lake, one good very much used common thing is just to simply... more travel advice
WanderingFinn's Related Pages
Ingå Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Ingå
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Ingå?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ingå
Photos in IngåSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Minsk 13 reviews, 60 photos
- Rome 15 reviews, 52 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos
- Dublin 13 reviews, 36 photos
- Marmaris 12 reviews, 36 photos
- Los Angeles 13 reviews, 32 photos
- Alanya 12 reviews, 33 photos
- Vilnius 10 reviews, 32 photos
- Bergen Intro, 6 reviews, 32 photos
- Bucharest 8 reviews, 28 photos