sirgaw's profile photo

sirgaw

David Online Now
"How can I have a favourite place when I haven't seen them all?"

My Favorite Pages

Avignon

Darwin

Travel Map

jojes's Profile Photo
jojes Jun 15, 2016 at 7:08 AM

Hey, with the hat you're wearing in your profile picture, you could be cheering for the Belgian Red Devils football team at the European Championship right now ... Red devil's horns are quite hot here now ;-)

betska's Profile Photo
betska Jun 9, 2016 at 12:13 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'ATM Cards in China'. I appreciate your advice.

Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
Donna_in_India Jun 5, 2016 at 2:09 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Help with Itinerary....'. Thanks for your help. I think we'll just have to take another trip to China to see all those other wonderful places!

Rachel972's Profile Photo
Rachel972 May 7, 2016 at 10:20 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Are there electric kettles in Hotels'. Thanks, we have our usual travel cups, which fit into the kettle, but the kettle weighs - so maybe I'll save that weight.

Oxfordians13 May 6, 2016 at 4:50 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'do I need to take a tour'. I appreciate your advice.

Florie's Profile Photo
Florie Apr 22, 2016 at 1:09 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Diving from Cairns or Port Douglas'. I appreciate your advice.

DaHongHua's Profile Photo
DaHongHua Apr 9, 2016 at 8:30 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Melbourne CBD to Brighton Beach'. I appreciate your advice.

nikoskaps's Profile Photo
nikoskaps Apr 4, 2016 at 1:31 AM

Thanks for your answer to '3 weeks low budget solo trip around Sydney (& Melbourne) - mission (im)possible?'. You've been a huge help.

worksopian's Profile Photo
worksopian Mar 29, 2016 at 2:06 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Visas for UK passport holders.'. You've been a huge help.

DaHongHua's Profile Photo
DaHongHua Mar 15, 2016 at 7:42 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Federation Square > Royal Botanic Garden'. You've been a huge help.