"Boston - My Second Home" Boston by lisha74
Boston Travel Guide: 3,988 reviews and 8,903 photos
I spent four of the best years of my life living in Boston and I miss it immensely. This page is a work in progress as I slowly add some of my favorite spots in the city.
Walking around Back Bay in the spring just after the cherry blossoms bloom was always one of my favorite times of the year
Located right across the street from Boston University’s Agganis Arena, Sunset Cantina is a great option for pre- or... more travel advice
I ate at the Barking Crab during my first-ever visit to Boston. Great seafood in a casual atmosphere, where everyone is... more travel advice
lisha74's Related Pages
Boston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOSTON KALEIDOSCOPE AND ITS CAST OF COLORS…"
- "IF HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS-THEN I LIVE HERE"
- "The Perfect Weekend Away City"
- "Boston in a Nutshell"
- "Boston Features the Old and New"
- "Boston, baby!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boston
- Hotels in Boston
- Transportation in Boston
- Nightlife in Boston
- Restaurants in Boston
- Shopping in Boston
- Warnings and Dangers in Boston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boston
- 8 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boston
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos
- Chicago Intro, 19 reviews, 10 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Prague Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Seattle Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Cairns Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- Óbidos Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
No friends yet.